Re: Debian games team meeting

Hi,

On 02/13/2011 03:27 PM, Paul Wise wrote:
On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 9:15 PM, Hans de Goede<hdegoede@redhat.com>  wrote:

Sounds interesting, I assume this will be an irc meeting and not a
physical meeting ?

Yes, hopefully we will have a physical meeting at DebConf11 in Bosnia though.

Would outsiders (I'm one of the  Fedora Games SIG ^W team people), be
welcome too?  I'll likely mostly be lurking, but I'm always looking for
chances to cooperate on games packaging esp. since cleaning up
the license mess which Games often have around artwork is a lot of
work, and Fedora and Debian seem to be the only distros which care about
this.

Definitely, everyone is welcome. I will probably post on
debian-project and blog about it.

Good.

We should probably have a similar meeting for the Freedesktop games group too.

Maybe, besides me and the Debian's Games Team, is there anyone else active there?

WRT scheduling 5 march or any date after that is pretty much open to me.
I'm quite flexible as long as it is not while I'm sleeping (my timezone
is UTC + 1 too).

We seem to be converging on 19th/20th March. I will post time/agenda polls soon.

Hmm 19/20th rings a bell, maybe March isn't all that open after all.
/me goes and checks calender
Double hmm, my parents are celebrating that they're married 50 years then,
better not miss that :)

Anyways, please don't re-schedule for me, I assume there will be some notes
made and posted? Then I'll just see if there is anything relevant in the notes
and respond to the list.

Regards,

Hans