Re: Debian games team meeting
- To: Paul Wise <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Debian games team meeting
- From: Ansgar Burchardt <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 12:15:44 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <AANLkTimkdWiGWsdTSRyOn_krV_PyzBc8vz=rfZLiMyY0@mail.gmail.com> (Paul Wise's message of "Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:18:37 +0800")
- References: <AANLkTimkdWiGWsdTSRyOn_krV_PyzBc8vz=rfZLiMyY0@mail.gmail.com>
Paul Wise <email@example.com> writes:
> I would like to propose a 1-2 hr Debian games team meeting during the
> month of March. 5/6th is the first squeeze point release so folks
> might have things to work on then.
Sounds like a good chance to get a bit lore live into the team again :)
> Who is willing to come to a Debian games team meeting and which
> dates/times work for you?
I have time on the weekends and evenings (UTC+1), except the weekend
from 25th to 27th of March.