Re: Debian games team meeting

2011/2/11 Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to propose a 1-2 hr Debian games team meeting during the
> month of March. 5/6th is the first squeeze point release so folks
> might have things to work on then.

I think it's a great idea! :)

> Who is willing to come to a Debian games team meeting and which
> dates/times work for you?

For me, the best would be on friday afternoons, or weekends, or after
21:00 CET from monday to thursday. Exceptionally it might be possible
for me in the morning during the week (<14:00), but it won't be that
easy

> I've placed some ideas for agenda items here, anyone have any more or
> suggestions for which we should cover?
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings/2011-03
>
> I would like to propose that we do these meetings every two or every
> three months.

I totally agree. Thanks for taking care of this, pabs :)

Greetings,
Miry