Re: Adding commit-hooks for PET2

Hi,

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> Please do add the hooks.

Done, except for a few repositories that are not group-writable:
gamazons.git, gtkballs.git, irrlicht.git, libcsfml.git, libglpng.git,
libsfml.git, libsoil.git, ogre.git, python-sfml.git, xwelltris.git

All of those are owned by christoph (cc'ed, pinged on IRC as well).

> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 8:43 PM, Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@43-1.org> wrote:
>
>> of SVN.  In case we want to use PET for this, packages that are not
>> ready upload should use UNRELEASED instead of unstable in d/changelog.
>> Many packages do not follow this practice right now.
>
> We need to be better about that.

And remember to tag packages after upload.  I did add missing tags,
repaired others, and set the distribution to UNRELEASED instead of
unstable for a few packages.  As a result the "Ready for upload" section
is down to 25 packages (from 100+).

Regards,
Ansgar