Adding commit-hooks for PET2

Hi,

I am working on a newer version of PET that supports different VCS
backends.  To get more testing for the Git backend, I would like to add
commit hooks for the pkg-games packages (I will also install a SVN
commit hook at the same time).

The new PET version has already some testing with the pkg-perl
repository (I use it for most of my work there), but still misses some
features compared to the old PET.  Also the web page is a bit broken
right now as I just changed it to templates from the old PET without
having them adapted everywhere.

The new PET can be accessed via [1] (pkg-games, only updated by hand
right now) or [2] (pkg-perl).

Another question: Is there interest in using PET instead of the wiki
page [3] to search for sponsors?  The wiki page even suggests so, but I
don't think it was practical as we have many packages using Git instead
of SVN.  In case we want to use PET for this, packages that are not
ready upload should use UNRELEASED instead of unstable in d/changelog.
Many packages do not follow this practice right now.

Regards,
Ansgar

[1] <http://pet.43-1.org/pkg-games/pet.cgi>
[2] <http://pet.43-1.org/pkg-perl/pet.cgi>