Re: RFS: yofrankie

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Benjamin Drung <bdrung@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "yofrankie".

Some comments:

Please forward patches upstream if they aren't already (and add Forwarded URLs).

PREFIX in upstream Makefile should be /usr/local, /usr is reserved for
the packaging system.

In the version number, does 1.1b mean this is a beta? If so,
1.1~b~svn97 might be a better version.

DMUA should only be set by sponsors, not by DMs. It should also not be
set on the first upload.

ttf-yofrankie package description doesn't need to describe the game,
just the font.

yofrankie short description doesn't need to mention specific
technology or game genre (leave those for the long description), I'd
suggest this instead:

game about the adventures of Frank the sugar glider

The long description doesn't need to mention it is open source since
everything in Debian main should be open source. I think the last
sentence could be restructured to not mention "free software" twice.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise