Re: Rv: SDL version of gearhead, gearhead2

Thanks Miry,

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Miriam Ruiz <miriam@debian.org> wrote:
> MPL is not compatible with GPL, so we have to be very careful that the
> game doesn't link against nothing GPL'ed, and is not GPL'ed itself, if
> it uses JEDI.

I'm new to figuring out more complex compatibilities (that aren't
simple GPL), and it is important so I want to make sure I get this
right:
Gearhead, gearhead2, and SDL are all LGPL. Jedi-SDL are pascal header
files for the SDL libraries, and is MPL licensed.

If the library and header files are licensed differently, how does
that work with compatibility? Or is it simply that the LGPL allows
linking with non-free libraries, so it is all compatible? (I've been
reading through fsf.org trying to figure out compatibilities, is there
another place people use as well?)

Thanks again.
~Scott