Re: Rv: SDL version of gearhead, gearhead2

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 10:11 PM, Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es> wrote:
> I'm forwarding this:
>
> --- El sáb, 20/2/10, Kari Pahula <kaol@debian.org> escribió:

>> Would someone in the Debian games team want to look through
>> getting
>> the graphical interfaces enabled?  As far as I see it,
>> the two main
>> tasks would be to get JEDI-SDL (a Pascal SDL binding)
>> packaged and
>> going through the upstream's image zips and getting
>> accurate enough
>> copyright statements for them.

I can take a try at it. It looks like the use a Mozilla Public License
1.1 (MPL 1.1) [1-2]. Does [1] indicate a good enough statement of
license? I'm busy for the next week or two if someone wants to get
this done earlier.
Regards,
Scott

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/jedi-sdl/develop