Re: SVGAlib support

Just my little input.

If you have SDL version, there probably is no need for a separate SVGAlib version. I see koules does not depend on libsdl1.2, that probably means it doesn't have SDL version. If recompiling to add SVGAlib support, or even producing a separate package, is an option, then I'd say go for it.

On sf.net, I saw that over 8 years ago they called out for someone to help with SDL port to no avail. Perhaps that would be the right way to go.