Uploading new versions to fix lintian bugs?

Hi all,

I looked through the lintian bugs for pkg-games [1] and decided to try &
fix a bunch of them. I then found out that almost all
dh_desktop-is-deprecated were fixed, already.

Personally, I feel that lintian fixes merit an upload, but I don't want
to clog the pipe for 'real' package improvements, either. Thus my
question: What do you guys think about uploading new package versions
for minor stuff like lintian clean-ups?

Richard

PS: A definite plus of this would be that [1] would actually become
useful as a reference, again. As it is, it is pretty much useless as it
lists way too many fixed issues.

[1] http://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org.html