Re: Fw: Packaging games from Parallel Realities in GNU/Linux distributions

> > - Is somebody maintaining Virus Killer?  If yes, sounds and musics
> >   need to be stripped.  If not, maybe we can RM it too.
>
> Hm, the viruskiller package in Debian is already stripped from music and sound.
> I wouldn't mind adopting it.
>
> > - Guus, did you ever consider joining the Games Team? :)
>
> Well I'm not that active that I want to help with other game packages, so I
> don't see much point in joining a team.

I think it may still be interesting to join the team. Off the top of
my head:

- you can make punctual contributions (e.g. to virus killer ;))

- you have the collaborative infrastructure ready in case somebody
  want to help with your packages (all the packages are in Git or SVN)

- good communication among game packagers, including on issues
  affecting several games like this one

Up to you :)

--
Sylvain