Re: Q: How to contribute Xmrirs 4.0.5 debianized package?

2009/9/9 Jon Dowland <jon+debian-devel-games@alcopop.org>:
>>  [Q1] What should I do next  to contribute to Debian?
>
> You could upload the package to mentors.debian.net so
> someone could take a look at it and let you know how you
> did. Or alternatively put the .dsc, .orig.tar.gz and
> .diff.gz anywhere and pass on the URL to them here for us
> to comment on. You may also find the debian-mentors mailing
> list useful.

OK , thank you for your advice.
I'll ask debian-mentors mailing list for help later.

> You could request to join the Debian Games Team, and then
> maintain the package in the game team's version control
> repositories. To get started, sign up for an alioth account
> at alioth.debian.org
> <https://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php>

Thank you. But currently I wouldn't join Debian Games Team ,yet.
(In future, If I would contribute many Game package to Debian,
 I'll consider to join  again.)

--
Nozzy