Re: Q: How to contribute Xmrirs 4.0.5 debianized package?

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 12:29:56AM +0900, nozzy nozzy wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just debianized Xmris 4.0.5 on Debian sid. Xmris is
> currently listed in wiki.debian.org/Games/Suggested .
>
> And xmris is worked fine in my environment,I think. Then I
> have few questions,
>
>  [Q1] What should I do next  to contribute to Debian?

You could upload the package to mentors.debian.net so
someone could take a look at it and let you know how you
did. Or alternatively put the .dsc, .orig.tar.gz and
.diff.gz anywhere and pass on the URL to them here for us
to comment on. You may also find the debian-mentors mailing
list useful.

You could request to join the Debian Games Team, and then
maintain the package in the game team's version control
repositories. To get started, sign up for an alioth account
at alioth.debian.org
<https://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php>

then request to join here
<https://alioth.debian.org/project/request.php?group_id=30862>

> [Q2] Should I write my full name  ,instead of my nickname, on files
> under debian/ directory?
>         I'm just afraid of appearing my full name to Internet.

Full name is preferable.

--
Jon Dowland