Re: tuxcap and atomic worm (Re: source code of "atomic worm)

2009/7/12 WP <wp.van.paassen@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> The PopCap developer's forum has been shut down.
> They have now released their 1.3 version of the framework at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/popcapframework/
>
> I can't find any information there about the license of the data files so to
> be safe it's probably better not to include the demos and data files in the
> package.

I was assuming they were released under TuxCap Games Framework
license, and the packages are built on than assumption. I have to redo
a lot of stuff if it's not (repackaging the tarball leaving those
files out, remove the package including the demo...). It'll take more
time than expected, I was planning to do it this week, but I guess
that won't be possible. I'll try to replace all tat contents with
something definitely free, it will probably be the best for everyone,
best result and probably quicker.

Greetings and thanks,
Miry