Re: tuxcap and atomic worm (Re: source code of "atomic worm)

Hi,

The PopCap developer's forum has been shut down.
They have now released their 1.3 version of the framework at http://sourceforge.net/projects/popcapframework/

I can't find any information there about the license of the data files so to be safe it's probably better not to include the demos and data files in the package.

cheers,
Willem Peter