Re: How about playing a game while installing Debian?

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 05:51:09PM +0200, Evgeni Golov wrote:
> Please add your 0.02€ to the bin, and tell us whether you like the idea (and
> if so, which games you'd love to see).

If we had a livecd-based installer, the user could play a regular game at the
same time as the installer process ran, from the livecd environment. Then we
just need to work out what would be reasonable to fit into the livecd
environment. This is where Ubuntu are afaik.

Obviously Debian should not be exclusively livecd-installer based as this is
only applicable to a single (or a small number) of hardware configurations and
usage scenarios. But I think in many cases this set coincides with those where
playing games would be useful (I.e. you aren't going to play games during a FAI
install, are you?)

--
Jon Dowland