How about playing a game while installing Debian?

Dear debian-boot,

some time ago I was cleaning the gnujump package and noticed some
commented notes about udeb creation in the packaging, asking the
main-maintainer, he said that this was an idea to give users the
possibility to play while waiting for D-I, but was never finished.

So now I'd like to ask you, what you think about the idea to add some
(small) games, so users can relax while D-I is fetching packages etc.
The games should be easy and fast-playing (no civilization clone where
you need 2 hours for a good game :)), so I'd suggest something like
bsdgames, sudoku, ninvaders etc, but also the already named gnujump
(sdl), maybe some poker and tetris games... You guess what I mean :)

Please add your 0.02€ to the bin, and tell us whether you like the idea
(and if so, which games you'd love to see).

Kind regards
Evgeni Golov
Debian Games Team

PS: please keep -games@ CC'ed if possible.