Stash into the attic or just remove?

Hi,

A couple of months ago, I almost packaged the "scramble" game
(ITP: #484631, just closed by me).  Unfortunately, it turned out
that there were some licensing issues, and now I find that
the upstream website has vanished so there's no one to ask about it.

I think it's time for the packages/trunk/scramble/ tree to just
go away quietly.  Well, okay, not so quietly now that this e-mail
is about to be sent, but oh well :)

My question is, what are the rules for the "attic" part of
the Subversion repository?  Since "scramble" has never actually
been uploaded, is there any sense in keeping it there, or may I
just go ahead and "svn rm trunk/scramble"?

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
I've heard that this sentence is a rumor.