Re: games team webpage: redirect to the wiki?

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 06:35:11PM -0300, Matias D'Ambrosio
wrote:
>  Done, I used the chess piece logo, since I hadn't found
>  this thread before writing it. Right now it's rather
>  barebones, I'm thinking a small gallery of games would be
>  nice. One that doesn't include nethack and xgalaga (they
>  might be my favourite games, but they are hardly
>  impressive in the looks department).

I don't like the idea of any content at
pkg-games.alioth.debian.org. I think the HEADER.html should
simply say, this is a dumping ground for files relating to
the games team, for more information on the games team,
visit <http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Games>.

Then effort should be spent on improving the wiki pages.
Most of your effort here could be repurposed there :)

--
Jon Dowland