Re: Modification of Nettoe

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Mats Erik Andersson
<mats.andersson@gisladisker.se> wrote:

> I suspected the upstream author to be inactive already when I began
> looking at this game Nettoe, but I have now tried to send an email
> to him, but this was in vain since the mail address no longer exists.
>
> A search on google for the full name of the author did not provide
> enough information to locate him, so the only sensable road forward
> seems to be towards a hijack. Could someone name a reason not to
> push forward in this direction?

You might want to try some of the following addresses first:

ggdev@users.sourceforge.net

http://sourceforge.net/users/ggdev (click Send me a message)

http://cpuspeedy.sourceforge.net/ChangeLog

http://search.gmane.org/?author=Gabriele+Giorgetti

It looks like Gabriele is now a Gentoo developer.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise