Re: Super Methane Brothers V1.5.0 Release

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 2:07 AM, Mark Page <rombust@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Anyway, with reference to Super Methane Brothers and the ClanLib packages.
> If I haven't heard anything by the middle of November, I'll assume that
> everyone is busy - And I will attempt to package them myself. (I have had
> zero experience at packaging!)

I think you'll find that is the case, the games team (like Debian
itself) always needs more people.

At this blog you'll find some posts about managing a free software project well:

http://feeding.cloud.geek.nz/

Make sure it complies with this advice about distribution-friendly projects:

http://wiki.debian.org/GettingPackaged
http://lwn.net/Articles/274763/
http://lwn.net/Articles/277132/
http://lwn.net/Articles/279130/

Read the following Debian documentation if you haven't already:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team
http://www.debian.org/social_contract
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/
http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html