bug in ./setup-repository: alure, fairymax, ogre, pong2

[ Two mails were originally sent to pkg-games-devel
  which is probably not the best place, so I've merged and
  resent here. ]

./setup-repository is a script living in /git/pkg-games on
alioth.  It is refered to in our wiki documentation and
creates a git repository for you.

When I used it, it set the hooks.bcc git config variable to
'@packages.qa.debian.org'. Each commit therefore sent a
bounce message to myself for this address.  I've fixed the
script.

In the mean time, I inspected the existing git repositories
to see which might have been bitten by this bug:

alure.git	hooks.bcc=@packages.qa.debian.org
fairymax.git	hooks.bcc=@packages.qa.debian.org
ogre.git	hooks.bcc=@packages.qa.debian.org

If nobody shouts, I will adjust these to have local-part
<pkgname>_cvs.

Finally, pong2 has this:

pong2.git	hooks.bcc=pong2@packages.qa.debian.org

Shouldn't that be _cvs or is this by design?

--
Jon Dowland