Re: mrconfig location

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 09:22:20PM +0200, Sylvain Beucler
wrote:
> How about /pkg-games/00_mrconfig , which would clearly
> separate it from the packages, and make it visible for
> newcomers?

Do you think /mrconfig is any less visible than
/packages/00_mrconfig (or /packages/trunk/00_mrconfig)?
Currently the top-level looks like:

    fortunes/
    mrconfig/
    non-free/
    packages/
    people/
    scripts/
    software/

Whilst packages looks like:

    attic/
    branches/
    doom-packaging/
    tags/
    tarballs/
    trunk/

I still think the former is clearer, since mrconfig isn't a
package. (And I wonder if some of the stuff in software/
should be in packages/ instead, and I plan to convert
doom-packaging to a package sometime).

--
Jon Dowland