Re: RFS for gmameui (front-end for the arcade games emulator MAME)

2009/8/10 Loïc Martin <loic.martin3@gmail.com>
I've uploaded a -2 revision of the packaging at http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/g/gmameui
The dsc can be grabbed at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/g/gmameui/gmameui_0.2.10-2.dsc

It now installs a compliant .desktop file, the debian/copyright file is compliant with latest revision, and the few remaining 80+ character lines have been split. It's mostly to keep track with the Ubuntu Karmic package changes.

I'd appreciate if it could get reviewed and, if ok, sponsored into Debian unstable.
Hi Loic,

Ping me tomorrow on IRC. We'll fix the last minor issues.

Cheers,

      Gonéri