Re: DebConf9 - Debian Gamest Team BoF minutes

2009/7/29 Eddy Petrișor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com>
Hello,

The Debian Games Team BoF took place today at 12:00 during DebConf 9.

Please see below the meeting minutes:

- more RFA, skip O, at least 2 months before dropping
To identify the package that need to be RFA, I suggest everybody to put his name on the front of the game he really cares (not like the Uploaders fields).

 http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Draft/GameList

Some "Should XXXX be dropped from Debian?" bugs have been send to the BTS (XXXX is the name of a package). If you think the targeted package must be kept and you're willing to maintain it, please close the bug. Off course, you can also suggest to drop some other packages.

The most important is to get a consensus accepted by all on a list of package we really think there is no point to continue to maintain them.

Cheers,

      Gonéri Le Bouder