New member in debian-games

Dear all,

Just a couple of lines to say hello as a newbie packaging member in
debian-games and Debian in general.  I think that most of you already
know me from this morning BoF in Debconf9.

I live in Santander, Spain (middle of the North Atlantic coast) and
have been using Debian and Ubuntu since 2002 participating in the local
LUGs of Santander (Linuca[1]) and Brussels (BxLug[2]) where I lived for
a period of 6 years.

[1]  http://linuca.org
[2]  http://bxlug.be

I have some basic packaging experience that I have used for my local
needs, specially backporting packages from Unstable or future Ubuntu
versions.  However I haven't paid attention to Lintian and Debian
Policy issues.

Overall I hope to have a good time contributing to probably the
greatest Free Software project currently available.

Cheers,

	Miguel (snapy)