Re: tuxcap and atomic worm (Re: source code of "atomic worm)

> I'm currently applying 3 patches to the source [1], in case you might
> want to have a look at them.

I've applied the particles_res.patch and the abs_dirs.patch, thanks!

The no_fsck_32bits_colors.patch is a workaround and might even
introduce a performance penalty for 24/32 bpp users, so I've just
checked in a generic version that you might want to use/try.
see http://tuxcap.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tuxcap/TuxCap/tuxcap/lib/SexyAppBase.cpp?revision=1.28&view=markup

I don't understand the changes in cmakelists.patch. The default
optimization level for gcc is -O0, besides that, TuxCap's physics code
depends heavily on inlining which is only enabled by using -O3.

cheers
Peter

--
www.tweeler.com