Re: Article "35 Free High-Quality Games for Linux"

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:09:00AM +0100, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Alexander Reichle-Schmehl schrieb:
>
> > I just stumbled about that article. Might be interesting to check, if we
> > miss some cool games ;)
>
> http://laptoplogic.com/resources/35-free-high-quality-games-for-linux

UltimateStunts looks interesting, I'll give it a shot (and will file an ITP
on behalf of the team shortly).

I've done a quick scan of the files, and most look sane, but a lot of data
files (who guessed it) are of unclear origin. Looks like some work ahead...

P.S.: I loved to play the original stunts game... :)

Cheers,
    Stefan.