Re: Article "35 Free High-Quality Games for Linux"

Somewhat related news; the game Rigs Of Rods is now supposedly free
software (GPLv3).
http://freegamer.blogspot.com/2009/02/rigs-of-rods-goes-open-source-and-glest.html

I haven't looked into the details so I'm not sure if it's just source or
data files also. If I'm not mistaken it might have a proprietary
dependency too (the nvidia cg toolkit).

The game itself looks very interesting as there isn't many free
truck/car simulation games, especially not ones focusing on realistic
physics.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson