Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

[ adding -devel-games to CC, dropping some lists ]

Hi!

Moritz Muehlenhoff schrieb:

> Maybe add a new about all the fancy games that are included in Lenny? Nexuiz,
> OpenArena, Battle for Wesnoth, FreeCiv, FreeCol, SuperTux, Torcs? And you
> should mention GoPlay, which allows comfortable browsing of games.

Nexuiz, Battle for Wesnoth, Freeciv, SuperTux and Torcs have already been
part of a stable release (Yes, time flies like and arrow; I know.)  However
mentioning them as update sounds good.

Which games beside OpenArena have been added for Lenny?  I must confess
that I somehow lost track about games due to time constraints :(

Anyone from the games team willing to contribute a paragraph?

Best regards,
  Alexander