Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

* Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [2009-02-10 19:15:34 CET]:
> Moritz Muehlenhoff schrieb:
> > Maybe add a new about all the fancy games that are included in Lenny? Nexuiz,
> > OpenArena, Battle for Wesnoth, FreeCiv, FreeCol, SuperTux, Torcs? And you
> > should mention GoPlay, which allows comfortable browsing of games.
>
> Nexuiz, Battle for Wesnoth, Freeciv, SuperTux and Torcs have already been
> part of a stable release (Yes, time flies like and arrow; I know.)  However
> mentioning them as update sounds good.

 wesnoth features all new graphics (or such), multiplayer campaign
support (though there is no official one yet - but from what I heard two
or such on the addon server) but most of all: 7 new official campaigns
were added, making it 13 campaign packages in a whole. That's more than
doubled. ;)

 About other games ...

svn ls svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/
w3m http://git.debian.org/ | grep pkg-games

 ... for the lists. Not sure what makes sense to get special noted.
Rhonda