Re: Fwd: Extremadura 2008 Debian Work Meetings

Bas Wijnen wrote:
<bdefreese>
* Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net> [2008-02-11 19:10:31 CET]:
Yeah, what a pain in the butt that new bdefreese guy is. ;-)
 Bad agenda. I propose instead "how to get barry motivated so we don't
lose him".

I like that better as well. :-)  Seriously, I think it would be good to
talk about how to get/keep people motivated.  We can use Barry as the
main example during that talk. ;-)

Wish I could go.. :-(
 What's the problem? I hope you are aware that with extremadura meetings
the whole trip is sponsored, are you? It won't cost you a thing, if
that's what you are worried about. As long as they see that the meeting
is productive to some extend and there are results coming out of it they
are more than happy with it. It's their way to thank Debian for what it's
doing for them with providing what it's providing.

They only pay trips for europeans (maybe even only EU?)  However, AFAIUI
Sam has said that non-europeans can be sponsored by Debian.  So Barry,
please see if you can arrange that.  I look forward to seeing you again.
:-)

Thanks,
Bas

Well cost is only part of the issue. With RL job, a wife, and three kids, timing is always a major issue. :-) If you nail down a date, I can check in to it in more detail.

Thanks!

Barry deFreese