Re: Fwd: Extremadura 2008 Debian Work Meetings

  Hello,

On Feb 12, 2008 10:15 AM, Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> wrote:
> Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> >* Miriam Ruiz <little.miry@gmail.com> [080208 00:39]:
> >> It would be great to make a Games Team meeting there. Anyone would be
> >> interested?
> >
> > Yes, I would.  Anything on the agenda for such a meeting?
>
>  Me would be pretty interested, too. About agenda, I can see at least
> two points that might be interesting to get discussed: the more
> important, bringing up some games.debian.net website with overview
> informations and clicking through with content of the thumbnails
> package, meta informations and similar, for a start.

  That is something ! Some kind of manifesto "Hey, you know, you can
also have fun with linux !". Sounds like a very good idea. We might
want to include a wine section, or "How you still can play with your
windows games under Linux" (after all, that is one of the reasons I
haven't been that active recently ;-)...).

  I'd like to participate, but I guess a laptop would be necessary,
then, wouldn't it ? (never bothered to buy one).

  Cheers,

      Vincent