Re: About using CDBS: Open discussion

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 11:38 PM, Barry deFreese <bdefreese@verizon.net> wrote:

> I agree.  I would say if it's currently using CDBS leave it, otherwise let's
> transition to v3 after lenny.  I personally don't care much for CDBS except
> in the most simple of packages but my opinion probably isn't worth much. :)

Um, perhaps you mean debhelper v7? I think we should transition from
CDBS and normal verbose debhelper to debhelper v7, post-lenny.

dpkg-source v3 is about moving from .dsc+.diff.gz+.orig.tar.gz to
debian.tar.gz can contain patches that are automatically applied on
dpkg-source -x foo_1.2-3.dsc. See the dpkg-source manual page for more
information.

--
bye,
pabs