Re: Fwd: Parallel Realities Games have non-free content

* Miriam Ruiz <miriam@debian.org> [2008-08-18 11:50:36 CEST]:
> Forwarding this mail from the Fedora Games Mailing List:

 leileilol is an idiot, just in case. The communication style sucks, and
he clearly isn't interested in a solution but rather only to send
scathing comments around. And that irrespectible wether he's got a point
or not.

> My plan is to issue updates for blobwars and blobAndConquer removing
> music and sounds (and patching source as necessary to not crash when
> these are missing).

 I have no problems with that at all, especially since the music or
sounds of blobwars never worked for me on my powerpc system anyway. It
might hard to debug the issue with them removed, on the other hand I
think I don't care enough to pursue the issue. It's depressing that when
you try to debug stuff together with others and they notice that it
might be an endian issue that doesn't affect them on themself it's
enough for them to lose constant interest and go away...

 So long,
Rhonda