Love in Debian

Hi,

My name is Miriam Ruiz, and I'm a Debian Developer. I found about Löve
some days ago and it's really cool. I want to include it into Debian
official repositories. Right now I have the package almost finished, I
just have some doubts about the copyright issues for the demos
distributed with the program. In fact, I want to be sure about the
copyright and license issues of the music and the graphics included in
them.

As a side note, would it be possible to distribute the documentation
along with the program too? I've seen that there's some documentation
online, but sometimes when you're coding you might be offline and it
can be convenient to have it in your computer. I'd like to create a
package with the documentation too, if it was possible. Would it be
possible to distribute the documentation under a free license too?

Congratulations for the program, it's really great!

Greetings,
Miry