DebConf8 attendees & activities!

Hi all,

I've added a page on the wiki for attendees and possible activities at debconf8:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/DebConf8

Please add yourself (online attendees welcome too) and or your ideas
to the page. Expansion/rejection/prioritisation of the ideas I've
added there would be good too.

We should probably try to work out a schedule for the activities based
on when people arrive.

It would also be great if we could write a report afterwards detailing
the games team experience of debconf, what we did, what worked, what
didn't, ideas discussed. IMO it would be good to publicise the team a
bit and this is a good opportunity to do so. Something kinda like the
yearly debconf orga team report, but more fun maybe, we are the games
team after all ;)

--
bye,
pabs