Help reviewing a tag patch

Hello,

I've been doing my periodical review of tag submissions from the Debtags
web tagging interface, and I need help with this one:

Noncontroversial items:
   alienblaster: +game::arcade
   bottlerocket: -game::toys
   linuxlogo: -game::toys
   tads2: +game::adventure, -game::rpg
   tads3: +game::adventure, -game::rpg
   unixcw: -game::board, -game::simulation, -use::gameplaying
   xabacus: -game::board
Controversial items
   aatv: -game::toys
   openrpg: -game::rpg
   pi: -game::toys
   planets: -game::simulation, -use::gameplaying
   rolldice: -game::rpg
   salliere: -game::card, -use::gameplaying
   x11-apps: -game::toys

(+ means a tag is added, - means a tag is removed)

For all the controversial items, I can see reasons for the packages to
keep those tags, as well as the submitter's reasons for the packages NOT
to keep those tags.  So, I thought, why not delegating this review to
the Debian Games Team?

Ciao,

Enrico