Vacation

Hi folks,

Most of you will probably be happy to know that I will be out of your hair until about June 27th with limited access to e-mail, etc.

So if there is anything I have touched, worked on etc, feel free to take anything on.

Probably the biggest update that should get done is the new ASC upstream. I was hoping to wait for the new libphysfs but if that isn't going to happen then ASC should get uploaded. It fixes some bugs as well as fixes builds on others archs.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese