Re: SFML Failing

Paul Wise schrieb:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 3:09 AM, Christoph Egger <Christoph.Egger@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> I am quite unsure how to proceed, any input is quite welcome here.
>
> Get upstream to write functionality tests that are run at build time
> (when the package is not being cross-built) instead of whitelisting
> platforms.
>
> If they need an X server during those tests, xvfb is a fake X server
> that is often used for automated tests.

This is probably the best way to have it done but if you have a look at
their makefile I guess it would mean me writing the test not them (which
may really be an reasonable way nontheless - I was already considering
contributing some aototools buildsystem so I do not need to patch every
file they have to build for debian).

--
GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D

/"\  ASCII Ribbon