Re: RFC/RFS libsfml

Miriam Ruiz schrieb:
> 2008/6/1 Christoph Egger <Christoph.Egger@gmx.de>:
>> It is now placed on mentors, too if you don't want to use the git-stuf:
>> <http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libsfml>
>
> I've had a look at it and it seems OK. I would have preferred that the
> version was 1.2.dfsg1-1 instead of 1.2-1 as you're repackaging it, but
> I don't think it'll be too much of a problem.

I could do this if it's preferred - I have not done so yet because it was not
mentioned on the developer's reference for repacking suggestions and therefor
was not aware that this may be desired.

> There's kind of a small problem in debian/control:
>
> Source: libsfml
> Section: unknown
>
> (shall probably be "Section: devel")

Here you are definitely right (wondering why lintian has not reported this as
far as I remember it hast done so before ...) this is fixed an I am currently
reuploading it to mentors (git is up-to-date, too)

> Is anyone going to upload it? I can upload it otherwise when the
> "Section: unknown" typo is fixed :)

Thanks for looking at it

  Christoph