RFC/RFS libsfml

Hi

I finally got libsfml lintian clean and working as I think they should. I'm
already using my package for a game I am working on (using all but the network
part) so it seems to work correct for their users.

Can you please give it an look and give me some feedback / consider sponsoring
it if it is OK for you?

For the sponsoring process I wonder if I should prefer having my usual sponsor
uploading it (as I do with the 2 packages I already maintain) or have it done by
Games Team DDs?

Thanks

  Christoph

--