Fedora Lost Labyrinth packages completed

Hi All,

I'm done packaging Lost Labyrinth for Fedora, I ended up packaging elice, the engine, the graphics and the sounds all separately. I've done this because the graphics and esp. the sounds aren't updated as often as the engie, so this way I can keep the bandwidth needed to update to the latest versions small

For those interested here are the review requests for the resulting packages:

* elice - Elice is a PureBasic to c++ translator / compiler

* lostlabyrinth - Lost Labyrinth is a coffeebreak dungeon crawling game

* lostlabyrinth-sounds - Lost Labyrinth sounds

* lostlabyrinth-graphics - Lost Labyrinth graphics

And here are the spec files and src rpms:

Spec URL: http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/elice.spec
SRPM URL: http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/elice-0.0-0.1.svn257.fc9.src.rpm
Spec URL: http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/lostlabyrinth.spec
SRPM URL: http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/lostlabyrinth-2.9.2-1.fc9.src.rpm