RFC + last issue libsfml

Hi

My package libsfml is now nearly ready I think. If you want to take an closer
loock at it you can get it from git:

For those not familar with git:

  git-clone http://git.debian.org/git/pkg-games/libsfml.git
  cd libsfml
  git-buildpackage

After the first call to git-buildpackage, which creates the orig-tarball, you
can work with it like usual

 <<<<

There are 2 last things needing an closer look:

 * I'll create an make-orig-tarball target in debian/rules
 * The last lintian Warning

 W: libsfml1: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames libsfml-audio1 libsfml-graphics1
 libsfml-network1 libsfml-system1 libsfml-window1

   needs an closer look. As I understand it this is caused by more than one lib
   being in the same package. I could posibly split the non-dev package to get
   around this if that is wanted.

For the rest of the package feedback is welcome.

Regards

  Christoph