Re: Bwekamba

Miriam Ruiz wrote:
2008/5/20 Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net>:

Miriam,

Anything I can do to help with sdlbasic?

Of course Barry, your help is always welcome!

We already have it in SVN, I'm trying to compile it but I get tons of
errors, can you check if it compiles for you? I guess it might take
some work clarifying conversion between types. I had it previously
working OK in a i386, now I'm working in AMD64, so it might be related
with word size.

Greetings,
Miry

Ugh, hideous tarball.  Where are you dropping your debian dir, under usr/ ?

Thanks,

Barry