Re: Bwekamba

[moving thread to the discussion list, please post there]

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 7:35 PM, Paulo Silva <nitrofurano@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm too suspicious for talking about this game, because i'm the author
> - but i think it's close to the average of the Debian games - please
> tell me oppinions
> http://nitrofurano.linuxkafe.com/bwekamba/

Looks, uhh, interesting :)

> please test it, and tell me your possibility of helping me packaging
> this game to the Debian repository

Basic procedure would be to start with the tarball, run dh_make, clean stuff up.

This is covered in the new maintainers guide:

Once the package is done, it can be injected into the pkg-games SVN.

If you need more guidance than that, you can find the games team on
#debian-games on irc.debian.org or the general packaging help is in

> it needs sdlBasic interpreter (it was coded focused on both sdlBasic and Debian)

We don't seem to have sdlBasic in Debian yet, so that would need to be
packaged first.