Re: [Question for the whole list, please read] Vegastrike 0.5.0 Packages Ready

Andres Mejia wrote:
> Also about your first suggestion, for this to be as easy as possible for a
> user (specifically the gaming audience) it's best to have a package
> named 'vegastrike' that installs all the components for the vegastrike game.
> With the approach you suggested, we could have 'vegastrike' be a metapackage
> that installs 'vegastrike-client', 'vegastrike-data', and 'vegastrike-music'.

  That is not actually necessary: we don't need a new package. Just
having vegastrike Depend on vegastrike-data and Recommend
vegastrike-music would be enough (and would avoid delay in the NEW queue
and work for ftpmasters).

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

find(1):

 A `%' at the end of the format argument causes undefined behaviour
 since there is no following character. In some locales, it may
 hide your door keys, while in others it may remove the final page
 from the novel you are reading.