Re: Vegastrike 0.5.0 Packages Ready

  Hello,

  I unfortunately don't have time for a thourough review yet, but here's
 one comment. I had taken great care in removing boost for the original
tarballs, as anyway they were already repackaged to some extent. There
is nothing wrong in keeping them in the current tarball, apart from the
fact that it weights 10MB in the tarball, but if we keep it, we need to
have it included in the debian/copyright (that's a good 20 hours work,
so please go ahead !). In any case, I won't upload that.

Andres Mejia wrote:
> Has it been decided what to do with games with huge data packages? Currently,
> the orig tarball for vegastrike-data is 485.6MB, and the deb is 486.5MB.
> There won't be a new vegastrike-music package since upstream bundled it with
> their data this time.

  I'm still very much uneasy about uploading such a huge package,
honestly...  (not only because it would take me hours) Moreover, as was
pointed out on this thread, there are license problems with several
files, which will need to get cleared as well.

> One more thing, I have added the 'DM-Upload-Allowed: yes' field.

  No objection to that from my side.

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

find(1):

 A `%' at the end of the format argument causes undefined behaviour
 since there is no following character. In some locales, it may
 hide your door keys, while in others it may remove the final page
 from the novel you are reading.