Re: Lost Labyrinth

2008/5/12 Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org>:
> OoO En ce  début d'après-midi nuageux du lundi 12  mai 2008, vers 14:46,
>  je disais:
>

>  >> I am new to this list so I first want to say hello to everybody.
>
>  >> Since a few days we can compile our game Lost Labyrinth with a free compiler.
>  >> So the whole game is open source now.
>  >> It is written in purebasic which is commercial. But the new compiler
>  >> translates it to c++ and creates an executable.
>
>  >> I would like to know if somebody here would like to maintain it.
>  >> Create a deb for it (I already have a script that creates a deb for the
>  >> version with the old compiler) and maintain it for debian.
>
>  >> Maybe this would be a nice addition for the games sector of debian?

It would be really nice to have it in Debian, but I wonder if it would
have to go to contrib. Even though it can be exported to C++, the
source code (as in "the preferred format for modification") will still
be purepasic, wouldn't it?

Does the generated C++ code depend on some non-free libraries?

Greetings,
Miry