Re: RFS: gnurobbo

OoO  En cette  nuit striée  d'éclairs du  dimanche 27  avril  2008, vers
02:06, Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@2008.43-1.org> disait:

> Lintian v1.23.46 complains about files generated by configure in the
> upstream tarball (config.log, config.status).  I added an override, because
> they will be regenerated (and later removed by the clean target).

There is also a precompiled version of gnurobbo executable. I don't know
if such  a tarball should  be repacked or  not. For such a  small binary
(117K), I think that repacking is not needed.

You may  want to add a debian/watch  file, even if upstream  seems to be
dead.

You can drop this snippet from debian/rules:
 ifneq (,$(findstring noopt,$(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS)))
 	CFLAGS += -O0
 else
 	CFLAGS += -O2
 endif

This is already done by dpkg-buildpackage.

Otherwise, you did a great job  at cleaning up this package. Has someone
From Debian Games team already proposed to sponsor this upload?
--
 /*
  * For moronic filesystems that do not allow holes in file.